You raise the Fluted Brass Goblet in a welcoming toast to your guests. They have arrived to partake in the grand feast that you have set before them. This brass goblet has a polished finish. The upper half of the drink-safe goblet flares outward towards the rim. An engraved floral design adorns the upper half of the medieval goblet. The stem features small ridges near the center of the goblet. These ridges help with gripping the goblet. Also, more of the floral pattern adorns the base of the goblet. Add the Fluted Brass Goblet to your medieval feasting table or Renaissance faire display.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Elegant floral pattern
- Polished finish
- Ridges for an easier grip
- Great for reenactments, faires, and more
- Made from brass
- To remove tarnishing, apply some ketchup onto the goblet. Allow it to sit for a few seconds, then wipe clean with a damp cloth. Rinse thoroughly, then dry with a clean cloth. Care must be taken to avoid any green-blue discolorations which could be a sign of verdigris. Verdigris is poisonous and must be removed before the goblet is once again drink-safe.
- Top Rim Circumference: 10 Inches
- Height: 9.5 Inches
- Base Circumference: 8.5 Inches