At the grand feast, people have come from far and wide to enjoy the festivities. You toast them with the Fleur-de-Lys Rim Drinking Horn. Being made of natural horn gives the drinking horn an authentic look and feel. It also has a brass rim and end cap. An engraved fleur-de-lys pattern adorns the rim. Intricate detailing adds texture to the design. Also, small lines adorn the end cap. In addition, the endcap has a small knob on its tip. The Fleur-de-Lys Rim Drinking Horn looks great as part of a historical reenactment, LARP event, or cosplay. You can also use it to decorate your home or office by using one of our drinking horn stands. It also makes a functional accessory on an adventure with a drinking horn frog.
Please note that, because this horn is natural, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here. The stand shown is not included.
- Intricate detailing
- Engraved fleur-de-lys design
- Great home or office decor item
- Wonderful for reenacting and roleplaying
- Made from natural horn and brass
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.