Protect your legs when you next do battle with the Flat Ring Wedge Riveted Chainmail Leggings. This set of steel chainmail leg armour includes two individual legs. Each piece covers a leg from the waist down to the foot. The mild steel rings are 18 gauge and flat for a closer weave. Woven in a 4-in-1 pattern, the ends of each ring are wedged riveted together for durability. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Wear these chainmail chausses on your favorite belt, threaded through the loops at the top of each leg. Great for layering with other armour or worn for your main leg protection, these real steel chainmail leggings can be used for LARP battle, light historical reenactment, Renaissance fairs, and for creating a variety of costume looks.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Made of flat, 8 mm diameter rings
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Comes as a set of two
- Worn by securing to your own belt
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 40 Inches
- Inner Thigh Length: 25 Inches
- Thigh Circumference: 20 Inches
- Ankle Circumference: 16 Inches
- Combined Weight: 10.6 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.