The Flat Ring Wedge Rivet Chainmail Mantle is ideal for adding protection to your upper chest and shoulder area. Made of 18 gauge steel, each flat ring is wedge riveted together for strength and woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Each ring has a diameter of 8 millimeters. The collar itself is made of leather and secures with a strap for easy wearing. Add this medieval armour piece to your light reenactment, LARP, or Renaissance fair outfit for extra protection and to create a warrior look.
- Flat rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are wedge riveted for strength
- Worn via leather collar and strap
- Great for light reenactment, LARP, and more
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Neck Circumference: 20-22 Inches
- Bottom Circumference: 26 Inches
- Collar Height: 1 Inch
- Front Height: 6 Inches
- Weight: 1.7 lbs
Measurements are approximate.