Armour up your ensemble with the Flat Ring Wedge Rivet Chainmail Coif. Be sure to give your head and neck a layer of protection with this 18 gauge steel chainmail hood. The flat rings of this medieval coif are wedge riveted together in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Great for light reenactment, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and costume use, this steel chainmail coif is perfect for knights, Vikings, and warriors of all kinds.
- Protects the head, neck, and top of the shoulders
- Flat rings are woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are round riveted for durability
- Great for light reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Inner ring diameter is 9.5mm
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Front Length: 8 Inches
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 25.5 Inches
- Hood Height: 10 Inches
- Face Width: 5.5 Inches
- Face Length: 5.5 Inches
- Weight: 6 lbs
Measurements are approximate.