The Flat Ring Round Riveted Chainmail Hauberk is a great choice for historical and fantasy warriors. Made of 18 gauge steel, it is ideal armour for light reenactment, LARP, and costume use, whether dressing as a knight or Viking. The flat rings have a traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Dome rivets provide extra durability. Each woven steel ring has a diameter of 8mm. The long sleeve design provides comprehensive coverage, while the bottom edge is split at the front and back for better mobility. For your next Renaissance event, LARP, or other costume occasion, this steel hauberk makes an excellent choice.
Wear this chainmail armour over one of our gambesons for greater comfort and safety.
- Made of flat rings woven in a 4-in-1 pattern
- Rings are secured with round rivets
- Long sleeves provide coverage
- Split at back and front for mobility
- Great for light reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Made of 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.