Warriors of all sorts are able to fight and look impressive on the battlefield when they wear armour like the Black Fighter Leather Armour. Made from woven strips of 7-8 ounce leather, this black armour has a versatile look suitable for many different characters. It comes in four sizes. The armour has a front and back plate. They secure together and onto the body with adjustable straps at the shoulders and the sides. There is a strap at each shoulder and two on each side. Rivets secure the straps to the armor. They also attach smaller, rectangular plates onto the base plate in the front and back. This riveted design looks like a brigandine. Overall, the armours sleeveless design allows for greater mobility of the wearer. The Black Fighter Leather Armour works well for a variety of events, including reenactments, LARP events, and more.
- Features a plated design
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Secures with adjustable straps
- Great for a variety of characters
- Wonderful for reenactments and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Sizing coming soon.
- Medium: Chest – 28-49.8 Inches, Waist – 28.3-51.3 Inches, Front Top Width – 9.3 Inches, Front Waist Width – 18.5 Inches, Front Length – 15 Inches, Back Top Width – 10.8 Inches, Back Length – 15.1 Inches, Weight – 3 Pounds
- Large: Chest – 34-53.5 Inches, Waist – 34-53.5 Inches, Front Top Width – 11 Inches, Front Waist Width – 21.5 Inches, Front Length – 16 Inches, Back Top Width – 13.4 Inches, Back Length – 16.5 Inches, Weight – 3.3 Pounds
- X-Large: Chest – 36-57.8 Inches, Waist – 35.5-57.3 Inches, Front Top Width – 12.5 Inches, Front Waist Width – 25 Inches, Front Length – 17.3 Inches, Back Top Width – 15.9 Inches, Back Length – 18.8 Inches, Weight – 3.7 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.