For those who favor the short sword in LARP battles, the Felawen LARP Elven Short Sword Sheath provides an excellent way to carry and store your favorite foam blade. Made of quality leather, this sheath can be worn in a variety of ways. The sheath features a belt loop as well as two buckled straps for securely fixing it to your person. Grommets and leather cord hold this stunning piece of LARP equipment together. As it is available in multiple colors, it is sure to please any short sword enthusiast and fit in nicely with all medieval-inspired wardrobes. For different sized weapons, we also offer the Felawen Dagger Sheath (MY100272) and the Felawen Elven Long Sword Frog (MY100273) for storing and carrying your blade in this distinct style.
Please note that this is a natural product, so minor variations in color and texture may exist.
- Designed to carry LARP swords
- Can be worn on either the left or right side
- Equipped belt loop and two buckled straps
- Great accessory to medieval fantasy characters
- Crafted from split leather
- Length: 23 Inches
- Maximum Blade Width: 2.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.