Toast to daring adventures past or journeys yet to come! Give the EtchedViking Horn Tankard a place at the feasting table. This carved horn cup brings immersive detail to Viking reenactments or Renaissance festival. It even adds a fun historical vibe to everyday occasions.
Hold the Viking horn cup by its curved horn handle. The Norse tankard has a cylindrical shape with thin lines etched around the bottom third of the cup. These add just the right amount of detail to its look without going over the top.
Made of natural horn, no two horn tankards are exactly alike. They may vary in size, shape, and color, so each Viking tankard will be unique!
Very versatile, this carved Viking mug will look just right setting the scene in a medieval tavern or in the hands of a Viking warrior. It makes a must-have Viking costume accessory and a great drinkware option to have on hand for creating a historical reenactment setting.
Add this Norseman tankard to your Viking feastware collection. It also makes an outstanding addition to modern drinkware collections and home decor. And, when adventure calls, you can also carry it at your side using our Leather Tankard Strap (HW-701379).
- Carved etchings add detail
- Safe to drink from
- Great for Viking feasts or medieval dinners
- Must-have Viking costume accessory
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Tankard:
- Your tankard will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your tankard before use.
- Soak the tankard in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the tankard with a bottle brush. Rinse well.
- Fix the tankard to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the tankard and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the tankard has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the tankard with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.