For many Viking warriors, an axe was the weapon of choice. The Essential Viking Axe is a hand forged functional weapon made in the style of ancient Norse battle axes, its short axe head securely fastened to a long wooden haft. The Viking axe head has a very slight beard and a rugged look that is evidence of its hand forged make. The long, hardwood haft can be wielded one or two-handed, depending on your fighting style. This historical Viking weapon is an excellent addition to weapons collections and historical reenactment arsenals.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Axe head is securely fastened to haft
- Head features a very slight beard
- Can be wielded one or two-handed
- Great weapon for Viking reenactment
- Axe head is made of high carbon steel
- Haft is made of hardwood
- Overall Length: 25 Inches
- Head Length: 4.25 Inches
- Head Height: 3.4 Inches
- Haft Length: 22 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 Inches
Measurements are approximate.