Sailors, adventurers, and pirates need to be able to see far away. Give the Engraved Brass Telescope to your favorite seafarer or nautical enthusiast. This marine accessory features beautiful engraving and embossing. Dolland London 1920 is engraved multiple times on the telescope and box starting from the eye piece section onward. The second section of the telescope has a marine telescope diagram. Stylized floral designs decorate the third section and the leather-wrapped sections. A decorative cap keeps the lens clean when not in use. This elegant telescope collapses to fit into its accompanying brown leather box. The design motifs continue on the box and lens cap. Keep this telescope for yourself, add it to a cosplay or reenactment costume, or give it as an amazing gift.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Decorative lens cap
- Leather covering for better grip
- Delicate engraving detail
- Great for cosplay or reenactments
- Makes a wonderful nautical gift
- Telescope is made from brass and leather
- Box is made from leather
- For leather box and grip: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 7-17 Inches
- Largest Width: 1.5 Inches
- Smallest Width: 1 Inch
- Circumference: 6 Inches
- Box Length: 6.1 Inches
- Box Width: 2 Inches
- Box Depth: 2.1 Inches
- Weight: 13.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.