Rescuing damsels in distress and slaying evil dragons can often take the gleam out of armour. For the LARPer who seeks battle gear worthy of a knight in shining armour, the Enclosed Leg Protection is a great pair to add to your set. This pair of greaves includes attached poleyns, providing protection for the knees. The front and back plates safeguard your shin and calf. The articulated greaves wrap around your lower leg and are fitted with two adjustable buckle straps. Crafted from 18-gauge steel, the armour features rolled edges and rivets for increased deflection and safety. The polished steel finish of the Enclosed Leg Protection matches the gleam of the Enclosed Arm Protection.
To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Possesses a polished steel finish
- Features a pair of enclosed greaves with poleyns
- Designed with rolled edges for improved safety
- Customized fit with adjustable buckle straps
- Raises your defense during LARP combat
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use Leather care products for the fittings.
- Overall Length in the Front: 18 Inches
- Length of the Lower Leg Segment in the Front: 12 Inches
- Length of the Leg Segment in the Back: 8.75 Inches
- Calf Circumference: The largest size calf this will fit is 19.5 Inches.
- Knee Coverage: 11 Inches Wide by 7 Inches Tall (the knee is curved)
There are no reviews yet.