That boastful knight dares to defy you from within your own castle walls. There is a reason this land is under your domain. Remind the fool exactly why you have come to rule, while wisely armored in the Edward Darkened Bracers. Bright steel edges contrast nicely with the darkened body of these arm guards. Rivets and ridges line the edges, adding a stylish touch. The inner elbow is cutout for flexible movement. Thanks to the wide diameter, you can comfortably fit these bracers over padding and chainmail. This dark pair matches nicely with the rest of the Edward darkened armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
- Cut out at inner elbow for freer movement
- Darkened with electrochemical treatment
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Large diameter for fit over padding and chainmail
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Sold as a pair
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- Length: NA Inches
- Width: NA Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.