You and your fellow soldiers are eager to battle. With the Red and Wood Drang LARP Shield in your hands, you know that you will experience victory. Made from hard EVA foam, this shield is slightly domed shape and a latex coating. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood with a boss in the center. The steel-colored boss is round with a flat face. Half of the wood-like front has a purposely faded, red coloring so that it looks worn from years of battle. On the back, the shield is black with a steel-colored rim around the boss with two points facing opposite directions. In the center of the boss, there is a brown handle for holding the shield. Suede wrapping gives it better grip. The Red and Wood Drang LARP Shield is ideal for LARP battles, cosplay events, and Renaissance faires.
- Flat, round boss
- Center grip for holding the shield
- Faded red coloring on half of the front
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Wonderful for barbarian and Viking characters
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Suede grip
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Diameter: 31.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 5.5 Inches
- Handle Circumference: 3.5 Inches
- Weight: 64.6 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.