When gathering a posse or shooting a show down, the LARPer or reenactor needs somewhere to hold a gun. Place your display pistol in the Dragone Pistol Holder. Available in two colors of premium leather, this holster comes in large and small. It can attach to the role-player with a belt loop on the back side. An antique patina and embossing decorates the piece. Metal rivets hold the holster together. Also the holster has holes for the included tie. Command the Wild West or Steampunk City at any historical convention or fantasy event.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in two colors and two sizes
- Decorated with embossing
- Held together with metal rivets
- Includes lace tie
- Attaches with a belt loop
- Great for conventions or LARP events
- Made with premium leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Small: Overall Length – 7.25 Inches, Belt Loop Length – 2.25 Inches, Belt Loop Width – 2.25 Inches, Holster Length – 3.1 Inches, Top Holster Width – 2.25 Inches, Bottom Holster Width – 1.5 Inches, Tie Length – 15.5 Inches
- Large: Overall Length – 12.5 Inches, Belt Loop Length – 2.5 Inches, Belt Loop Width – 2.25 Inches, Holster Length – 8 Inches, Top Holster Width – 3 Inches, Bottom Holster Width – 2.5 Inches, Tie Length – 18-20 Inches
Measurements are approximate.