Warrior, do not forget to take your weapons into battle. Keep your sword at your side by carrying it with the Doran Leather Baldric. Made from standard leather, this baldric comes in two colors. You can wear it on either your left or right side. It has a wide shoulder strap which adjusts with a buckle. Depending on which side it is worn, the adjustable strap will lie either on the back or on the front of the wearer. For example, if the baldric is worn with it running from the left shoulder to the right hip, the strap will lie to the back. If worn the other way, it will lie on the front.
At the hip, there is a triangular plate. The leather plate features three loops of belt straps. Each loop allows for a different angle. The loops have multiple holes, making it easier to carry wider or narrower scabbards as well as other gear. The design works great with the other Doran pieces such as the Doran Sword Sheath (MY101294), sold separately. This baldric is a great accessory for any LARPer or cosplayer. It works with a variety of characters.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in two colors
- Three loops for ambidextrous use
- Adjusts with buckles and multiple holes
- Great medieval or fantasy accessory
- Ideal for LARPers and cosplayers
- Made from standard leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Strap Length: 65 Inches
- Strap Width: 2.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.