Bring to life a character born of fantasy and myth, or recreate a medieval soldier from the pages of history. The Dark Warrior Steel Greaves not only guards your lower limbs during LARP, but also offers versatility for your role. Crafted from 18-gauge mild galvanized steel, these greaves possess a dark metal finish. A special treatment provides increased resistance to rust and scratches. Rolled edges and rivets aid in the deflection of blows. Two buckle straps, made from top-grain leather, secure each greave to the shin. One strap appears just below the knee, while the other adjusts above the ankle. The Dark Warrior Steel Greaves and the Dark Warrior Arm Bracers may be combined to create a unified theme.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. Please note that the leather straps may come in black or brown depending on what we have in stock.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Features a pair of greaves with adjustable buckle straps
- Designed with rolled edges and rivets for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Small: Ankle – 6 Inches, Calf – 7 Inches, Overall Length – 9.5 Inches
- Medium: Ankle – 7 Inches, Calf – 8.5 Inches, Overall Length – 12 Inches
- Large: Ankle – 7.5 Inches, Calf – 10.5 Inches, Overall Length – 14 Inches
These measurements are for the armour only, not including the straps or buckles, and are meant to show how much of the forearm and shin will be covered by the items.
- Medium: Leg Circumference – 9.5 to 17 Inches
- Large: Leg Circumference – 10 to 17.5 Inches
There are no reviews yet.