In battle, the drow choose armaments that give them the greatest chance of winning. When grasped in your hands, the Dark Elven LARP Glaive proves to be an excellent weapon that will help you achieve victory over your enemies. This polearm is as much a spear as it is a glaive, possessing a distinctive head perfect for cutting and stabbing. The leading edge of the spear-like blade features two crescent-shaped extensions, which enhance the look of the weapon, making it seem all the more lethal. A deep fuller runs down its center. The finish is distinctive, almost bone-like. A dark wood texture covers the shaft.
This item is made from an extremely durable foam that does not shred and sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an important issue in LARP, which is why this weapon has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 75 Inches
Measurements will vary slightly, as these are handmade items.