Almost every warrior has been disarmed in a sword fight. If you would like to keep from losing any more arms, you had best have a secondary defense. The Darius LARP Knife is just what you need in a pinch to get you out of a squabble alive. This classic LARP weapon is made entirely from latex-free, injection-molded polyurethane foam, offering it extreme durability while keeping it perfectly safe for use in LARP, theater, and more. It also comes without a core, so it could even be used as a throwing weapon if need be. Its grey, cleaver-like blade ends at brown handle, which is curved to make gripping easy. Regardless of your species or class, the Darius LARP Knife is just the thing you need to survive an emergency encounter with enemy forces.
- Safe for use in LARPing events
- Realistic and highly detailed
- Polyurethane foam construction offers extreme durability
- Lack of core allows weapon to be thrown
- Latex-free design
- Made from polyurethane foam
- Overall Length: 11.4 Inches
- Blade Length: 7.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.