Charge into battle with the Curved LARP Cavalry Sabre! This long LARP sword has a slim, sleek blade and a historically inspired grip, bringing immersion to the LARP game along with its slashing action.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
Its slim, curved blade makes this historical LARP sword great for slashing action on the LARP battlefield. It features a silvery steel color. This historical sabre style suits military inspired characters, especially those who prefer a bit of flair.
Next, the hilt features an antique brass tone collar before the guard. The D-guard shape has one arm angled up towards the blade while the other forms the arch over the grip, connecting again just before the pommel. A darker silver tone throughout the hilt fittings adds to the historical look of the LARP weapon.
Careful crafting creates a grip that looks like dark red leather sectioned by lines of antique brass wire. This texture adds both style and a more secure hold to this LARP weapon. Finally, a brass ring around the pommel of the sword echoes the color of the wire wrap and blade collar.
Noble sea captains, cavaliers, and pirates alike will find a worthy companion in this safe foam LARP sword. This latex foam sword is perfect for swashbuckler or soldier LARP characters to add to their kits. Keep it by your side and ready for battle with one of our leather sword frogs.
The Curved LARP Cavalry Sabre is approximately 41.3 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for military characters, pirate, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons require a certain degree of maintenance. Use our LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722). We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It is an easy application, and it will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not to get the silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- Overall Length: 41.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.