The Curved Elven LARP Sword is a weapon that speaks of ancient elegance. Its sleek, curved blade meets an equally ethereal handle befitting the hands of sylvan elves, royals, and other characters of fantasy and finery.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Thus you can easily enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
The blade of this fantasy foam sword is narrow and curving, making it well-suited to slashing action on the LARP battlefield. It features a silvery steel color that pairs well with its off-white and antique gold handle.
Next, this LARP swords handle has an angled, gold tone guard. Then, the grip that follows has a contoured shape for a more secure hold. Its underside has the look of carved light wood while the top has a pale silvery color over engraved swirling filigree.
Light mages, moon elves, and other fantasy characters will find a blade that suits their ethereal style within this elvish LARP weapon. Be sure it stays at your side from one adventure to the next when you carry it with one of our leather sword frogs. With its safe construction and high level of Tolkien-worthy detail, this elvish LARP blade is ready to bring realms of fantasy to life.
The Curved Elven LARP Sword is approximately 37.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for elves, mages, nobles, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.