Terrify the coastal towns and tell them legends of your treasure-hunting adventures. The Curved Cutlass LARP Sword is just right for savvy pirates and all manner of seafarers. Give your LARP kit a swashbuckling style with this curved blade LARP sword.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
Right at home in the hands of swashbucklers, this LARP weapons historical look makes it a versatile addition to LARP gameplay. The curved blade features a silvery steel tone. Its narrow shape makes it great for fast and controlled slashing action on the LARP battlefield.
Then, the round guard has an antiqued steel color. A small, rounded hook on the guard angles bladewards. The D-guard then extends down to protect the grip, connecting at the pommel.
Next, the grip itself is crafted to look like brown wooden scales pinned in place. This textured grip gives the LARP pirate sword a better hold and feel in the hand.
Metallic brass lines bookend the grip, and, finally, the pommel pin features a matching brass tone. This realistic attention to sword construction thus helps ground this safe foam LARP weapon in whatever environment you put it in.
Whether on a seafaring adventure or exploring seedy coastal cities, this realistic foam pirate sword is the perfect LARP weapon to have at your side. Make it easy to take with you using one of our leather sword frogs.
The Curved Cutlass LARP Sword is approximately 39.8 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- A Kevlar tip protects the flexible core
- Durable and detailed handle adds to immersion
- Great for pirates, sailors, and more
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap. Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.