Through stormy seas and brawls on the beach, your sword has served you well. The Curved Cutlass LARP Sword makes the perfect companion for pirates and rugged sailors alike. Its hilt features realistic, historically inspired details and is paired with a sleek, narrow blade for quick slashing on the LARP battlefield.
Hybrid LARP Construction:
Epic Armourys Hybrid LARP construction combines a soft EVA foam blade with a highly detailed handle made of polyurethane. First, the closed cell foam surrounds a sturdy yet flexible fiberglass core that is safe for LARP battle. Kevlar helps reinforce the tip, making this a stab-proof LARP fantasy weapon. Then, a latex coating over the blade helps protect this soft foam.
The polyurethane construction allows for a high level of detail in the handle. This also means the handle is relatively maintenance free and very durable. Enhance the immersion of your LARP experience and let that detail inspire your LARP characters kit.
Right at home in the hands of swashbucklers, this LARP cutlass has a historical look that makes it a versatile addition to LARP gameplay. The curved blade firstly features a silvery steel tone. Its narrow shape makes it great for fast and controlled slashing action on the LARP battlefield.
Then, the round guard has an antiqued steel color. A small, rounded hook on the guard angles bladewards. The D-guard then extends down to protect the grip, connecting back at the pommel.
Careful crafting creates a grip that looks like brown wooden scales pinned in place. This textured grip gives the LARP pirate sword a better hold and, thus, a better feel in the hand.
Metallic brass lines bookend the grip. Finally, the pommel pin features a matching brass tone. This realistic attention to sword construction helps ground this safe foam LARP weapon in whatever environment you put it in.
With its realistic details and safe LARP construction, this foam pirate cutlass is ready for your live action roleplay adventures. Bring it along as a fine companion to your swashbuckler style or let its historical look inform a medieval mercenary or Old World sailors kit. Our leather sword frogs make it easy to carry with you at your next LARP event!
The Curved Cutlass LARP Sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Core is protected by a strong Kevlar tip
- Handle is highly detailed and durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Handle is made of polyurethane foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons require a certain degree of maintenance. Use our 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722). We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- As this is a hybrid latex and polyurethane foam weapon, take care not get maintenance silicone on the handle by first wrapping the handle in a plastic wrap.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.