Saladin and his army approaches. With the Crusading Warrior Leather Bracers protecting you, you do not fear them and their attacks. Made from 3-4-ounce leather, this medieval arm armour comes as a pair. Each black Crusader bracer has a pointed edge near the elbow and a straight edge near the wrist. A red leather cross pattee adorns each medieval leather bracer. The cross pattee has a long history that runs back to at least the 7th century. It was sometimes worn by the Teutonic knights and appears on multiple modern coats of arms and flags.
Next, each piece of Crusader arm armour secures onto the forearm with a pair of straps. The straps allow the bracers to fit a range of arm sizes. Feel fierce and protected with these bracers. Their leather construction provides protection without sacrificing mobility. Wear them to your next Crusades reenactment, medieval cosplay, or LARP event.
- Sold as a pair
- Features a red cross pattee
- Secures with straps
- Ideal for medieval characters
- Works for reenactments, LARP battles, and more
- Made from 3-4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.