Looking over your shoulder, you see your army behind you. Raising your arm with the Crusader Leather Wrist Cuffs, you give the signal to attack. Made from 3-4-ounce leather, these medieval wrist cuffs come as a pair. Each black Crusader cuff has straight ends. A red leather cross pattee adorns each medieval leather cuff. The cross pattee has a long history that runs back to at least the 7th century. It was sometimes worn by the Teutonic knights and appears on multiple modern coats of arms and flags.
In addition, each Crusader wrist cuff secures onto the forearm with a pair of straps. The straps allow them to fit a range of wrist sizes. Wear these leather wrist cuffs to your next Crusades reenactment, medieval cosplay, or LARP event.
- Sold as a pair
- Features a red cross pattee
- Secures with straps
- Ideal for medieval characters
- Works for reenactments, LARP battles, and more
- Made from 3-4-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.