Crusader, you visit all kinds of distant lands, from Ren faires to medieval reenactments. Keep your gear in the Crusader Leather Belt Bag. Made from leather, this brown leather belt pouch has a rectangular shape with rounded corners at the bottom. In addition, the bottom edge forms a gentle point in the center. The medieval belt pouch has a front flap that ends halfway down the bag. It fastens with a strap and ridged brass buckle.
Above the fleur-de-lis tip of the strap is a red cross pattee. The cross pattee has a long history that runs back to at least the 7th century. It was sometimes worn by the Teutonic knights and appears on multiple modern coats of arms and flags.
At the top of the medieval belt bag, there is a wavy edge as well as a pair of belt loops. You can hang the bag from a ring belt or buckle belt, sold separately. This medieval Crusader bag allows you to have whatever you need close at hand. Also, it fits a variety of characters.
- Fastens with a buckle
- Has a red cross pattee
- Hangs from a belt, not included
- Easily fits many medieval characters
- Ideal for Ren faires, cosplays, and more
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Height: 6.9 Inches
- Width: 7 Inches
- Depth: 1.5 Inches
- Belt Loop Size: 4.9 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.