With the Wood and White Crusader LARP Shield in hand, you crash against the enemy. This battle is fierce, but you and your comrades reign victorious. Made from hard EVA foam, this LARP shield has a latex coating. Also, it has a kite shield shape, a curved top edge with curved sides ending in a point at the bottom. The front of the shield looks like planks of wood. It has a unique cross design on the front. A white cross sits in the center over the rich brown, faux wood planks. This cross has a purposely faded finish. Next, on the back, the shield has a shiny black finish. It has multiple straps, allowing you to hold the shield on either arm or straight up and down. Add the Wood and White Crusader LARP Shield to your Crusader costume or knight ensemble for a LARP event.
- Kite shield shape
- Multiple straps for different ways of carrying
- Purposely faded finish
- Great for faires and conventions
- Wonderful for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from hard EVA foam with a latex coating
- Latex shields do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the shield. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Width: 23.6 Inches
- Grip Length: 14.6 Inches
- Grip Width: 14.6 Inches
- Weight: 55.3 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.