Commanders of great armies do not march into battle unprotected. They ensure that they are covered by armour pieces like our Classic Steel Pauldrons. Made of 16-gauge mild steel, these pauldrons come as a set of two. They have a rounded shape with slightly tapered sides. Rivets attach a leather strap onto the bottom of each pauldron. This strap secures the armour onto the arm. At the top of the armour, there is a piece of leather with two holes. These holes, in addition to included lacing, allow the pauldron to attach to another piece of armour, like a gorget, sold separately. Notched edging adorns the pair of pauldrons. They are wonderful for historical reenactments, cosplay, and fantasy conventions.
- Sold as a set of two
- Attaches to the arms with straps
- Riveted construction
- Can attach to other armour, not included
- Great for historical reenactments and roleplaying
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Length: 11.6 Inches
- Width: 12 Inches
- Maximum Arm Circumference: 20.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.