Your elbows are just as important as other parts of your arms. Make sure that you protect them from attack by wearing the Classic Knights Steel Couters. Made from 16 gauge mild steel, this armour comes as a pair. They secure to the arms with leather straps. Rivets secure the straps to the metal plate. They also come with leather ties to attach a leather piece at the top of each couter to other pieces of armour, not included. Overall, the polished couters have flared top and bottom edges. The edges are rounded and feature a hammered detail. There is also a central ridge down the center of each couter. These steel couters are ideal for reenactments, roleplaying events, and fantasy conventions.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Have a polished finish
- Secure with straps
- Can attach to other pieces of armour, not included
- Great for reenactments, roleplaying, and more
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them. Leather care products must be used to maintain the leather fittings as well.
- Length: 5 Inches
- Width: 5.5 Inches
- Circumference: 9-12.5 Inches
- Weight: 1.1 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.