Warriors heading into battle must ensure that they protect their hands from attack. Wear the Churburg Steel Hourglass Gauntlets. Made from 16-gauge steel, these polished gauntlets come as a pair. These gauntlets have attached brown suede gloves.
To begin with, the gauntlets feature hourglass-shaped cuffs that help protect the wrists and backs of the hands. Each one has concave edges on the palm side of the hand for greater mobility.
Next, several plates overlap to guard each of the fingers. The knuckle plates are outermost. Rivets attach the plates to internal leather plates that connect the steel plates. Stitching at the fingertips attaches the leather plates to the gloves.
In addition, there are leather straps across the gloves for additional security. They run across each finger, thumb, and palm of each hand. These medieval steel gauntlets work well for historical reenactments as well as other events such as cosplay conventions, faires, and more.
- Comes as a pair
- Has hourglass-shaped wrists for mobility
- Features a multi-plate design
- Includes attached gloves
- Great for reenactments
- Made from 16-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 13.3 Inches
- Hand Width: 5 Inches
- Wrist Width: 3.3 Inches
- Longest Finger Length: 4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.