Taking inspiration from the mythos that surrounds the Orc warrior, the Choppa LARP Sword features a hammered blade fashioned from the spoils of war. Unleash your ever-burning rage upon your enemies with the aid of this foam sword. The blade possesses a silver and antique gold finish, a welded blend of enemy weaponry. Jagged wood forms the crossguard. Top-grain leather wrapping covers the hilt. Like many of our LARP weapons, the Choppa Sword is made from durable foam that does not shred and is sealed with a strong coating of latex. Safety is always an issue in LARP, and that is why this sword has a round, flexible fiberglass core with strong Kevlar core tip protection.
The sword is approximately 43 inches in overall length. Measurements will vary slightly as these are handmade items. Detailed specifications are posted under the Measurements tab.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Features a round, flexible fiberglass core
- Strong Kevlar core tip protection
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Grip wrapped with top-grain leather
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability