When learning how to defeat dragons and defend a kingdom, children need armour as well. Have your little one wear the Childrens Butted Chainmail Coif. Made from 16 gauge mild steel rings, this coif is sized for children. It protects the head and neck. The coif features the traditional 4-in-1 pattern weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. Also, the bottom edges of the coif have a dagged pattern that is sure to add visual interest. The round, butted rings have a 10 millimeter diameter and a zinc plating to protect against rust. The Childrens Butted Chainmail Coif is perfect for Renaissance faires and historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Zinc-plated for rust resistance
- Dagged edge design
- Covers the head and neck
- Perfect for medieval themed events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour.
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Weight: 3.75 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.