Keep your words or drawings secure in the Celtic Cross with Knotwork Leather Journal with Lock. This handmade leather notebook has blank pages for you to fill, and its covers secured closed with an antique brass swing clasp. The cover of this brown leather notebook features an embossed cross design with Celtic knotwork bordering each edge. The swing clasp keeps this leather-bound journal shut when not in use, making it a fine choice for use as a diary or sketchbook. Whether you seek an everyday way to add interest to your writing or drawing process, or you are accessorizing a medieval or Renaissance costume, this Celtic leather journal is a beautiful option however it is used.
- Cover features an embossed cross design
- Edges are accented with Celtic knotwork
- Filled with blank, unlined pages
- Secures shut with a swing clasp
- Adds a medieval touch to writing or drawing experience
- Made of leather
- Length: 5.75 Inches
- Width: 4.1 Inches
- Thickness: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.