Vikings and medieval nobles should have a way to drink their favorite beverage at a feast. Use the Carved Spiral Drinking Horn. Made of natural horn, this drinking horn has a brass rim. Along its sides, it has carved sections between smooth sections. The top carved section features a spiraled design. Below that, there are horizontal lines. This horn is drink safe and wonderful for drinking your preferred beverage. The horn is great for a variety of medieval and Renaissance events such as faires. You can add it to a fantasy outfit or cosplay costume as a unique accessory. It also looks wonderful on display in your home or office.
Please note that, because this item is made from natural horn, yours may vary in color and size from what is shown here.
This horn does not come with a stand.
- Safe for drinking
- Carved detailing on the sides
- Great for display or home decor
- Does not come with a stand
- Wonderful for medieval themed events
- Made from natural horn
How to Clean and Care for your Drinking Horn:
- Your drinking horn will arrive to you clean, however we still recommend that you thoroughly clean your drinking horn before use.
- Soak the drinking horn in hot water with dish soap. Scrub the inside of the horn with a bottle brush, making sure to get as far into the tip as possible. Rinse well.
- Fix the horn to stand upright and fill with warm water. Drop two denture tablets into the horn and let it sit overnight or for at least 8 hours. The ingredients in these tablets will provide further deep cleaning. After the horn has soaked, scrub with a bottle brush again and rinse well.
- If you desire, you can coat the inside of the horn with a food safe epoxy. This would make washing much easier and less time consuming. If you choose not to seal the inside, just follow the steps above when washing.
There are no reviews yet.