Norse myth abounds with tales of mighty warriors and their epic battles. The Carved Hilt Viking Long LARP Sword makes a fine blade for any LARPer looking to embody the robust fighting spirit of these ancient northern people. The blade is made of shred resistant closed cell foam surrounding a fiberglass core with a strong latex coating, making this LARP sword safe and ready for live action roleplay. Its intricate-looking hilt is cast from polyurethane foam for a low maintenance sturdiness and steadfast hold, depicting a leather wrapped grip with golden colored pommel and guard, detailed with carvings. Due to the handcrafted nature of this LARP sword, there may be slight variations in its appearance.
This LARP sword is approximately 39.4 inches in overall length. This measurement will vary as each LARP sword is handmade.
- A quality latex-hybrid weapon for an affordable price
- Realistic look enhances every roleplay experience
- A durable and sturdy weapon for LARP and roleplay
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Cast hilt shows off an extreme level of detail
- Grip provides a good hold and is extremely durable
- Blade is made from closed cell foam
- Blade finished with a latex coating
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Hilt is a polyurethane cast
- Latex-hybrid weapons are more durable than standard latex LARP weapons, but they still need to be maintained to a certain degree. The hilts are relatively maintenance free. To care for the blade, we offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis to treat the blades of these latex-hybrid weapons. It will keep the latex coating on the blade flexible, extending the life of the weapon. The maintenance silicone also helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.