Add necessary protection to your medieval or fantasy look with the Captains Belt Shields in Polished Steel. Sold as a set of two, these 19 gauge steel armour plates hang from your own favorite belt and protect your outer thighs. These hand crafted medieval shield belts each have two top loops made of high quality leather, easy to slide onto most medieval buckle belts and ring belts. Their polished steel finish is perfect for knightly looks and is versatile enough to suit a variety of characters, from medieval mercenaries to fantasy warriors.
Due to the handcrafted nature of this armour piece, there may be slight natural deviations in its pattern, color, and shape.
- Includes two separate armour pieces
- Edges are rolled for safety
- Features a polished steel finish
- Worn on your own belt with attached leather loops
- Great for LARP, light reenactment, and costume use
- Made of 19 gauge mild steel
- Straps are made of leather
- Steel armour should be treated with oil and stored in a dry place. After handling, wearing, or six months of storage or display, wipe the metal with a clean cloth and reapply oil.
- For the leather fittings, remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.