With the enemy approaching, you fear little on the battlefield. The Epic Dark Captain Cuirass protects your torso from the enemy in combat. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, this cuirass comes in three sizes. It has a front and back section with a blackened, Epic Dark finish. Also, it secures onto the body with leather straps. There are straps at the shoulders and sides.
Both the front and back sections have two-plate designs. The upper plates cover most of the torso. The lower plates add a few more inches of length onto the cuirass past the upper plates. As they are not riveted together, the plates articulate.
In front, the cuirass has a convex curved neckline. Riveted and ridged borders run along the arm holes. In the center, there is a ridge that runs across both plates. It has a convex curved bottom edge. The bottom plate also has a curved bottom edge. Both the upper and lower plates have riveted and ridged bottom edges.
On the back, the knight cuirass has a concave neckline. Its upper plate has a concave bottom edge as well. Meanwhile, the lower plate on the back has a convex bottom edge. The back plate also features the riveted and ridged borders. This cuirass is great for a medieval knight or a mercenary captain. You can easily wear it to your next LARP event or Ren faire.
- Comes in three sizes
- Secures with straps
- Features a blackened finish
- Has a double-plate design
- Riveted and ridged borders
- Great for LARP events and Ren faires
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- To properly maintain your steel armour, always keep the metal pieces away from water and lightly oiled to prevent rusting. Occasionally clean the armour with metal polish and re-oil them.