Whether for making your own chainmail armour or repairing battle-worn armour that has already served you well, our Butted Chainmail Rings are a must-have for anyone wearing chainmail as part of their medieval or fantasy armour. This pack of loose chainmail includes 1000 rings all made of 16 gauge mild steel and plated with zinc to help guard against rust. The rings are not woven yet, but their ends are butted together for faster weaving. If you have chainmail you already wear, keep extra rings on hand with this loose chainmail ring pack. If you are embarking on a DIY chainmail project, get it started with these chainmail armour rings.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Includes approximately 1000 rings
- Zinc plated for rust resistance
- Ends of rings are butted together
- Great for DIY armour projects
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Ring Diameter: 10 Millimeters
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.