Be sure to protect your hands the next time you find yourself in battle. The Butted Chainmail Gauntlets are made of steel over black suede leather. Chainmail covers just the top, leaving the underside unhindered for greater dexterity. The 17 gauge steel rings have a diameter of 6 millimeters. The butted rings have a traditional 4-in-1 weave. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The weave occurs from the tip of each finger and all the way to the edge of the gauntlet. The edge of the gauntlet flares out and extends up past the wrist. These chainmail gloves are one size fits most, and they are sold as a pair. Do not leave your hands defenseless in battle. Add defense to your outfit and further solidify a knightly medieval look when you wear the Butted Chainmail Gauntlets.
- Designed in a 4-in-1 chainmail pattern
- 6 millimeter rings are butted together
- Great for reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Sold as a pair
- Made of leather with 17 gauge steel rings
- This chainmail armour is pre-coated in oil before shipment
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance
- When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil
- Overall Length: 14. 5 Inches
- Index Finger Length: 3.25 Inches
- Hand Width: 5 Inches
- Wrist Width: 5 Inches
- Opening Width: 7 Inches
- Weight of Both Gloves: 2.3 lbs
Measurements are approximate.