Are you in need of a lightweight coif for your next production? The Butted Aluminum and Rubber Chainmail Coif may make a great option. This chainmail coif comes in one size. It has a rectangular opening. The coif covers the shoulders as well.
This coif has alternating rows of 14-gauge aluminum and grey rubber rings. The rings form a 4-in-1 pattern that consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. The lightweight aluminum rings have a butted closure.
Meanwhile, the rubber rings are solid rings. The rubber rings allow the coif to stretch a little bit. The aluminum rings are also lighter than traditional steel rings. This lighter weight makes longer fighting sessions easier and less tiring.
Thus, the Butted Aluminum and Rubber Chainmail Coif works well for those looking to practice for their next LARP battle. It is wonderful for costume use.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Comes in one size
- Lighter than traditional chainmail
- Covers the shoulders and has a rectangular opening
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Ideal for stage productions and conventions
- Made from 14 gauge aluminum and rubber
- Inner Ring Diameter: 10 millimeters
- Overall Height: 20.8 Inches
- Shoulder Width: 24.5 Inches
- Face Height: 6.5 Inches
- Face Width: 6.5 Inches
- Weight: 3.25 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.