Any collection would have a great addition with the Brodir Knife. The beautiful handle stands out as it is made from several slices of wood. The handle ends in two pieces of brass. The steel blade is straight backed and carries the Mytholon insignia. Carry it in its included brown leather sheath. The sheath can attach easily to your belt with its riveted loop on the back. It also features the insignia as well. This medieval knife makes for a great conversation piece.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes leather sheath
- Handle of many wood slices
- Features Mytholon insignia
- Straight back blade
- Ideal for collecting or displaying
- Knife is handmade from high carbon steel, wood, and brass
- Sheath is handcrafted from leather
- Length: 7.9 Inches
- Blade Length: 4.1 Inches
- Blade Width: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: 5.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.