No matter if you are an orc, barbarian, or another rugged character, the Brode Barbarian LARP Long Axe is sure to fit your aesthetic. Made from latex foam, this LARP axe has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It has a long handle. The handle has a black suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes it easier to grasp. Above the handle, the haft looks like wood. The axe head has two sockets attached to the haft. The sockets connect to the blade of the head, creating the fitting for the axe head. There is a concave curve opposite the sockets on the fitting. The blade itself has three concave curves along its edge with pointed tips. It also features a battle-worn look that continues onto the fitting. You can take this foam axe to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a long haft
- Features a battle-worn-style blade
- Well detailed
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Head Width: 8.3 Inches
- Head Length: 15 Inches
- Grip Length: 13.4 Inches
- Weight: 14.1 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.