Warrior, ensure that you are dressed for the occasion. Check out the unique design of the Brielle Canvas Overskirt. It is a great choice. Made from cotton canvas, this overskirt comes in three colors and a range of sizes. It has a suede waistband that laces in back. The top and bottom edge of the waistband form points in the center. The top edge has a sharper point than the bottom edge. Also, the waistband has diamond-shaped quilting with light padding inside. The waistband is a different color than the split front skirt. For example, the black with Bordeaux option will have a black skirt with a Bordeaux waistband.
Below the waistband, the skirt splits into an A-shaped opening. There is a center panel that hangs behind the opening. On each side, the skirt has pockets. On the back, the skirt is open below the lacing of the waistband. This open design looks best when layered over other garments such as pants, skirts, and dresses. The Brielle Canvas Overskirt works well for a variety of costumes and ensembles.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes in three color options
- Available in a range of sizes
- Features a contrasting, quilted waistband
- Has a split skirt design
- Great for medieval and fantasy figures
- Skirt is cotton canvas
- Waistband is suede
- Small: Hip Circumference – 27.6 Inches, Belt Width – 6.7 Inches, Length – 37.2 Inches, Pocket Opening Width – 6.1 Inches
- Medium: Hip Circumference – 29.1 Inches, Belt Width – 6.7 Inches, Length – 38.6 Inches, Pocket Opening Width – 6.3 Inches
- Large: Hip Circumference – 30.7 Inches, Belt Width – 6.7 Inches, Length – 40.2 Inches, Pocket Opening Width – 6.3 Inches
- X-Large: Hip Circumference – 32.3 Inches, Belt Width – 6.7 Inches, Length – 41.3 Inches, Pocket Opening Width – 6.7 Inches
- XX-Large: Hip Circumference – 33.1 Inches, Belt Width – 6.7 Inches, Length – 41.7 Inches, Pocket Opening Width – 6.7 Inches
Measurements are approximate.