The Brass Buckle Padded Collar in Ecru is ideal for keeping your neck comfortable under armour or adding a light level of protection and warmth to medieval and fantasy outfits. The ecru colored cotton canvas is a natural, light beige. Quilted and padded with wool felt filling, this historical arming collar covers the neck and top of the shoulders. An adjustable, brown leather strap secures it at the front under the neck, fastening with a brass buckle. Add detail, protection, and comfort to your look for reenactment events, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and other costuming occasions with this quilted arming collar.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Protects the shoulders and neck
- Fastens with an adjustable buckled strap
- Wear on its own or underneath armour
- Great for reenactment, LARP, and costume use
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
- Collar Height: 3.5 Inches
- Front Length: 8.25 Inches
- Back Length: 11 Inches
- Shoulder to Shoulder: 15.5-17 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.