Any powerful and cunning warrior knows the importance of armour and covering their neck. Protect your neck with this awesome Blackened Rikomer Gorget. This 18 gauge steel gorget features a dark finish that also suits warlords and rogues. It consists of a front and back section. Straps connect the two sections. The front section has an inverted scalloped lower edge. The neckline curves up at the sides.
The back section consists of two pieces. Rivets secure the two pieces together. The top pieces form a collar to protect the back of the neck. The bottom piece mimics the inverted scalloped shape from the front. In the center of the bottom edges of the gorget, there is a strap on the front and one on the back. These straps secure the gorget to the cuirass (MY101076), sold separately. You can combine this excellent neck protection with other pieces of our Rikomer armour series to create a complete LARP ensemble. Wear this Blackened Rikomer Gorget to your next LARP event, Renaissance faire, or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Inverted scalloped edge
- Secures with straps
- High collar for protecting the neck
- Connects to the cuirass (MY101076), sold separately
- Great for faires and cosplay events
- Made from 18 gauge steel and leather
- Keep away from water. Clean with a metal polish and re-oil occasionally to properly maintain the armour. Use leather-care products for the fittings.
- Front Length from Center: 5.9 Inches
- Front Width: 11.3 Inches
- Back Length: 8.3 Inches
- Back Width: 10 Inches
- Neck Circumference: 26.6-31.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.