The medieval soldier knows to protect as much of their body as they can. Wear the Blackened Butted Chainmail Haubergeon as a part of your costume. It is available in a range of sizes. Made from butted 16 gauge steel rings, this chainmail hauberk falls below the waist but above the knee. It has sleeves that end between the elbows and wrists. The hauberk features a blackened finish to increase its resistance to rust. The 10 millimeter diameter rings form a classic 4-in-1 pattern. A 4-in-1 pattern consists of four chainmail rings woven through another ring. It is an ideal armour piece for outfits at LARP events or historical reenactments.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sleeves end past the elbow
- Woven in a traditional 4-in-1 pattern
- Blackened finish for rust resistance
- Comes in a range of sizes
- Perfect for historical reenactments or LARP events
- Made from 16 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Medium: Length – 26 Inches, Chest – Up to 48 Inches, Waist – 40 Inches, Sleeve Length – 9 Inches, Weight – 15.6 pounds
- Large: Length – 28.5 Inches, Chest – Up to 50 Inches, Waist – 44 Inches, Sleeve Length – 10 Inches, Weight – 18.6 pounds
- X-Large: Length – 30.5 Inches, Chest – Up to 54 Inches, Waist – 48 Inches, Sleeve Length – 11.5 Inches, Weight – 22.2 pounds
- XX-Large: Length – 32 Inches, Chest – Up to 61 Inches, Waist – 46 Inches, Sleeve Length – 13 Inches, Weight – 25.9 pounds
Measurements are approximate.