The king has called for his best warriors to defend the kingdom. You take up the Bertino Soldier LARP Mace to wield against the enemy. Made from latex foam, this LARP mace has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It has a two-handed handle. The handle has a brown suede-wrapped grip. The suede makes it easier to grasp. Above the handle, the haft looks like wood. Then, there is the mace head. The mace head has a hexagonal shaft and six pointed flanges. Each flange has concave curves on its bottom half and a gentle convex curve on the top half. You can take this medieval mace to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features a six-flange design
- Well detailed
- Wrapped handle for a better grip
- Wonderful for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 35.4 Inches
- Head Width: 6.7 Inches
- Head Length: 8.1 Inches
- Grip Length: 11.6 Inches
- Weight: 12.7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.