A classic headwear option for re-enactors to wear at the Renaissance fair, the medieval gugel perfectly suits peasants and monks. The Benson Canvas Gugel Hood shields your head and shoulders with sturdy cotton canvas fabric. The medieval hood drapes your shoulders like a short cape, and the head covering extends in the back with a long liripipe tail to provide its distinctive look. You can let the tail hang or wind it around your neck. The canvas hood is available in black, brown, green, or red color options to provide plenty of stunning looks.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Available in multiple color options
- Features a liripipe tail
- Covers the head and shoulders
- Excellent medieval or Renaissance apparel
- Made from 100 percent cotton
- Handwashing this item is recommended. Do not dry in the dryer. Do not bleach. Item may be ironed on a low setting.
- Head Opening Diameter: 15.25 Inches
- Mantle Length: 12 Inches
- Mantle Width: 38 Inches
- Neck Width: 17 Inches
- Tail Length: 29 Inches
- Overall Length: 32.4 Inches
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.