In your training to become a powerful and talented knight, you have spent many hours practicing your skills with the Battleworn Squire LARP Sword. This latex-hybrid weapon suits the roleplay warrior who wishes to become a knight-in-training or a medieval infantry soldier. It features an EVA foam blade and a polyurethane handle. The double-edged blade has nicks and dark spots for an aged look. The blade ends with a curved handguard. The handguard curves towards the blade. Next, the grip has the look and texture of wrapped leather. Finally, the handle ends in a Brazil-nut shaped pommel. Both the pommel and handguard have a hand-painted, rusty steel tone finish. The Battleworn Squire LARP Sword works great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and theatrical use.
The Battleworn Squire LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Hand-painted finish
- Double-edged blade
- Durable construction
- Aged and nicked appearance
- Great for LARP events and theatrical productions
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Handle is cast from polyurethane foam
- Core is made of a fiberglass rod
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.