Note the elaborate etchings on the hilt and blade of a dagger set that could only belong to one whose skill has earned rank and wealth. The Assassin Inquisitor LARP Throwing Knives are sure to gain the information that you desire. The gold-colored hilt features a flared pommel and guard, an elegant medieval pattern accents the grip. A stunning design trails the central ridge of the spear point blade. Each LARP throwing knife is fashioned from coreless and durable closed-cell foam, finished with a strong latex coating. This collection of three throwing knives belongs to the clever character that enjoys terrifying the truth out of the enemy.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur.
Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone (MCI-2000) in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out, and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- A quality weapon for an affordable price
- High safety rating, approved by the top organizations
- Made from durable closed cell foam that does not shred
- Sculpted and hand-painted with amazing detail
- Crafted from polyurethane foam
- Finished with a latex coating
- Care Instructions- Use of our Maintenance Silicone ensures a long weapon life and durability
- Overall Length: 5.12 Inches
- Measurements are approximate
There are no reviews yet.